- Watch List
- 2012 Winner - Tavon Austin
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 10
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 10 (2010; through games on Nov. 6, 2010; released Nov. 8, 2010)
• Stanford's Chris Owusu led the team with 261 all-purpose yards during a 42-17 win over Arizona. He had nine catches for 165 yards and one touchdown, rushed once for 12 yards and had four kickoff returns for 84 yards.
• Troy’s Jerrel Jernigan became the Sun Belt Conference all-time leader in all-purpose yardage in their 41-35 win at North Texas on Nov. 6. Jernigan had six carries for 89 yards, including a 55 yard run to complement his four receptions for 57 yards. Jernigan was also 2-2 passing for 18 yards and one touchdown. Jernigan also had three punt returns for 28 yards and two kickoff returns for 66 yards in the victory.
• Florida International’s T.Y. Hilton scored four times in three different ways in the 42-35 win over Louisiana-Monroe on Nov. 6. Hilton had four catches for 98 yards and two touchdowns, including touchdown scores of 67 yards and 20 yards. Hilton also had a kick returned 95 yards for a touchdown and four total kick returns for 168 yards. Hilton also had two carries for 24 yards and one rushing touchdown, recorded a tackle after a Louisiana-Monroe interception, and had a punt return in this win.
• Tulsa's Damaris Johnson had a huge day, catching eight passes for 163 yards and two touchdowns, running two times for 22 yards, returning one punt for three yards and three kicks for 134 yards, including a 94 yard touchdown return in a 64-27 win over Rice on Nov. 6. Johnson had 322 all-purpose yards.