- Watch List
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 11
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 11 (2010; through games on Nov. 13, 2010; released Nov. 15, 2010)
• Stanford's Owen Marecic made key contributions as a starter on both sides of the ball. He had four carries for four yards and two powerful touchdowns in short distance situations and caught a ten-yard pass from his fullback position in a 17-13 win over Arizona State in Tempe. As the starting LB, Marecic added three tackles and deflected a pass late in the game that led to Stanford getting the ball to run out the clock. Ironman Marecic was in on 92 snaps in the game: 47 on offense and 45 on defense.
• Florida International's T.Y. Hilton had six carries for 166 yards and two touchdowns in a 52-35 win at Troy. These runs included touchdown runs of 80 and 61 yards, in addition to his two catches for 75 yards. Hilton also had one kick return for 28 yards in the win. He finished with 261 all-purpose yards.
• Kentucky's Randall Cobb had 279 all-purpose yards in a 38-20 win over Vanderbilt in Lexington. He had 10 carries for 170 yards with two touchdowns, three catches for 56 yards, five punt returns for 19 yards and a 34-yard kick return. He also held on a field goal and five extra point attempts.
• UAB'S Pat Shed had 18 carries for 81 yards, nine catches for 84 yards and a touchdown and seven kick returns for 144 yards in a 54-42 loss to East Carolina. He finished with 309 all-purpose yards.
• East Carolina's Jon Williams had 14 carries for 82 yards and a touchdown, five catches for 115 yards and a touchdown and four kick returns for 94 yards in a 54-42 win over UAB in Birmingham. He finished with 291 all-purpose yards.