- Watch List
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 12
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 12 (2010; through games on Nov. 20, 2010; released Nov. 22, 2010)
• Indiana's Tandon Doss had five carries for 61 yards, seven receptions for 90 yards and a touchdown, a one-yard punt return and five kick returns for 141 yards in a 41-24 loss to Penn State. Doss finished with 293 all-purpose yards, an average of 16.3 yards per play.
• Cincinnati's DJ Woods had four carries for 50 yards and a TD, six receptions for 97 yards and a score, three punt returns for 16 yards and five kick returns for 128 yards in a 69-38 win over Rutgers. He finished with 291 all-purpose yards.
• Tulsa's Damaris Johnson had four carries for 22 yards and a touchdown, six receptions for 146 yards, one punt return for 25 yards and two kick returns for 87 yards in a 31-28 win over UTEP. Johnson finished with 280 all-purpose yards on 13 plays, an average of 21.5 yards per play.
• Wisconsin's James White had 23 carries for 181 yards and two touchdowns, two receptions for 19 yards and two kick returns for 46 yards in a 48-28 win over Michigan as the Badgers kept alive their Rose Bowl hopes. He finished with 246 all-purpose yards.