- Watch List
- 2012 Winner - Tavon Austin
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 2
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 2 (2010; through games on Sept. 11, 2010; released Sept. 14, 2010)
• Florida's Jeffrey Demps ran for 139 yards on 11 carries with one touchdown. He added one reception for 21 yards and two kick returns for 95 yards in a 38-14 win over in-state foe South Florida on Sept. 11.
• Rutgers' Joe Lefeged registered a 29 yard interception return, two kick returns for 42 yards, two punt returns for eight yards, six tackles, two blocked kicks, a pass breakup and two forced fumbles in a 19-14 win at Florida International on Sept. 11.
• Stanford’s Owen Marecic scored on a one-yard carry in the third quarter of a 35-0 win over UCLA in Pasadena on Sept. 11. Marecic added two tackles and a pass breakup while playing on both sides of the ball. He started at both linebacker and fullback in the game.
• Oregon's Kenjon Barner had 228 all-purpose yards in a 48-13 win over Tennessee in Knoxville on Sept. 11. Barner had two punt returns for 84 yards and four kick returns for 107 yards, including an 80-yard punt return for touchdown. Barner added seven carries for 26 yards and two catches for 11 yards.
• Kentucky's Randall Cobb scored three different ways in a 63-28 win over Western Kentucky on Sept. 11 in Lexington. Cobb had 192 all-purpose yards, including four carries for 26 yards, a career best 98 yards on five receptions with a touchdown, a touchdown pass of 15 yards and a 50 yard punt return for touchdown among his four punt returns on the night. He also had a 16 yard kick return. Cobb also held the snap on multiple point after attempts.
• Troy’s Jerrel Jernigan had ten catches for 87 yards and two scores which were highlighted by a 100-yard kickoff return in Saturdays 41-38 loss to Oklahoma State on Sept. 11.
• Michigan State’s Keshawn Martin had two receptions for 53 yards, three punt returns for 62 yards, and four kickoff returns for 89 yards in a 30-17 win over Florida Atlantic on Saturday, Sept. 11.
• Michigan's Denard Robinson completed 24-40 passes for 244 yards and one touchdown in a 28-24 win over Notre Dame on Sept. 11. He also rushed 28 times for 258 yards and two touchdowns.
• Rutgers’ Mohammed Sanu had a big day in a 19-14 win over Florida International on Sept. 11. He finished with nine carries for 44 yards and a touchdown. He also hauled in four passes for 25 yards and completed one pass for 24 yards and a touchdown. Sanu also got involved in the kicking game and had one punt for 34 yards that was downed inside the 20.