- Watch List
- 2012 Winner - Tavon Austin
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 5
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 5 (2010; through games on Oct. 2, 2010; released Oct. 4, 2010)
• Kentucky's Randall Cobb had 267 all-purpose yards in a 42-35 loss to Ole Miss in Oxford. Cobb had six receptions for 108 yards, five punt returns for 85 yards, three kick returns for 64 yards and two carries for 10 yards. Cobb's only pass attempt on the day fell incomplete. Cobb caught one touchdown pass, caught a two-point conversion try and held for placements.
• Indiana's Tandon Doss had 15 receptions for 221 yards, six rushes for 22 yards, one punt return for ten yards, and five kickoff returns for 111 yards. The WR racked up a total of 363 all-purpose yards during the 42-35 loss to Michigan.
• Michigan's Denard Robinson completed 10-16 passes for 277 yards and three touchdowns during a 42-35 win over Indiana on Oct. 2. The quarterback also rushed 19 times for 217 yards and two touchdowns.