- Watch List
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 6
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 6 (2010; through games on Oct. 9, 2010; released Oct. 11, 2010)
• Kentucky's Randall Cobb rushed 11 times for 47 yards and two touchdowns, while also catching seven passes for 68 yards and a touchdown. Cobb also threw a six-yard touchdown pass and had three kick returns for 86 yards. He finished with 201 all-purpose yards in a 37-34 loss to Auburn in Lexington.
• Rutgers' Mohamed Sanu completed one pass for 43 yards, ran the ball eight times for 27 yards with a touchdown, and had two receptions for 11 yards in a 27-24 win over Connecticut on Oct. 8. Sanu also intercepted the final pass of the game on a last second hail mary attempt by the Huskies.
• Florida State's Greg Reid recorded six tackles, including one for loss and also had two pass breakups. In the return game, Reid returned two punts for 16 yards and four kicks for 145 yards in a 45-17 win over the Hurricanes in Miami.
• Utah’s Shaky Smithson threw one pass for a 32-yard touchdown and caught two passes for 75 yards in a 68-27 win over Iowa State on Oct. 10. He caught a career-long 61 yard touchdown pass and returned five punts for 145 yards and two kick returns for 41 yards. Smithson’s 78-yard punt return in the first quarter is his third punt return of over 70 yards this year.