- Watch List
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 7
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 7 (2010; through games on Oct. 16, 2010; released Oct. 18, 2010)
• Alabama's Trent Richardson had 11 carries for 50 yards, five receptions for 101 yards with an 85-yard touchdown and three kick returns for 74 yards in a 23-10 win over Ole Miss on Oct. 16. He finished with 220 all-purpose yards.
• Indiana's Tandon Doss had eight receptions for 103 yards and one touchdown in a 36-34 win over Arkansas State on Saturday, Oct. 16. The WR also four kickoff returns for 121 yards and four rushes for 17 yards for a team-high 241 all-purpose yards.
• Kentucky's Randall Cobb had 170 all-purpose yards in a 31-28 win over South Carolina on Oct. 16. Cobb had eight carries for 27 yards, eight receptions for 63 yards and a touchdown, three kick returns for 75 yards, three punt returns and held for field goals and PATs.
• Troy’s Jerrel Jernigan had three carries for seven yards, six receptions for 77 yards with a touchdown, a 17-yard kick return and two punt returns for 87 yards, including a 75-yard return for a touchdown in a Oct. 16 win over Louisiana-Lafayette, 31-24.
• Wisconsin's David Gilreath returned the opening kickoff 97 yards for a touchdown on Saturday, October 16th to ignite the Badgers to a 31-18 win over Ohio State. The WR also had one reception for 18 yards, one punt return, and three other kickoff returns for a team high 194 all-purpose yards.
• East Carolina's Dwayne Harris had 260 all-purpose yards. He ran the ball once and had nine receptions for 91 yards in the Pirate's 33-27 overtime win over N.C. State. Harris also returned three punts for 75 yards and four kicks for 95 yards.