- Watch List
- 2012 Winner - Tavon Austin
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2010: Week 9
Paul Hornung’s Most Versatile Performances of the Week
Week 9 (2010; through games on Oct. 30, 2010; released Nov. 1, 2010)
• ECU’s Dwayne Harris had 289 all-purpose yards in a 49-35 loss to Central Florida on Oct. 30 in Orlando. Harris had five kick returns for 99 yards, including a long of 47 yards, two carries for 49 yards, including a long of 44 yards, and nine catches for 146 yards and a touchdown reception.
• Kentucky’s Randall Cobb had a career high 292 all-purpose yards in a 24-17 loss to Mississippi State in Starkville. Cobb had 12 catches for 171 receiving yards and one touchdown, five carries for 11 rushing yards, 111 yards on five kick returns. He also returned one punt and held for placements.
• Auburn’s Demond Washington had five kick returns for 176 yards including a 95-yard return for touchdown late in the first half of a 51-31 win over Ole Miss on Oct. 30. Washington also recorded a interception near the goal line. He finished with six tackles and a pass breakup.
• Oregon State’s Jacquizz Rodgers had 22 carries for 119 yards and three touchdowns, three receptions for 11 yards and completed one pass for an 11-yard touchdown for the Beavers first touchdown of the game in a 35-7 win over California on Oct. 30.
• Tulsa's Damaris Johnson ran the ball six times for 36 yards and also caught four passes for 46 yards and a touchdown in a 28-27 win over Notre Dame on Oct. 30. Johnson also returned three punts for 72 yards, including a 59 yard touchdown return and he also returned two kicks for 54 yards in the win. Johnson finished his day with 208 total yards.