- Watch List
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2011: Week 12
Paul Hornung Award’s Weekly Honor Roll
Week 12 (2011, through games on Nov. 19, 2011; released on Nov. 21, 2011)
• Georgia’s Brandon Boykin caught one pass, returned one punt for 22 yards and one kick for 16 yards in a 19-10 win over Kentucky on Nov. 19. On defense, Boykin recorded one tackle and had an interception in the win. Boykin’s play helped Georgia clinch the SEC East division.
• Michigan State's Keshawn Martin had eight receptions for 99 yards and a touchdown, one carry for 19 yards and a touchdown, and five punt returns for 64 yards in a 55-3 win over Indiana on Nov. 19. He finished the game with 182 all-purpose yards and two total touchdowns.
• Idaho’s Korey Toomer had eight carries for 15 yards and three touchdowns as a fullback. On defense, Toomer had five tackles, including 1.5 tackles for loss, a fumble recovery and a sack in a 49-42 overtime loss to Utah State on Nov. 19.
• Tulsa’s Trey Watts had 10 carries for 69 yards, four receptions for 72 yards and a touchdown and two kick returns for 113 yards including a touchdown in a 57-28 win over UTEP on Nov. 19.