- Watch List
- 2012 Winner - Tavon Austin
- Paul Hornung
- Louisville Sports Commission
2011: Week 3
Paul Hornung Award’s Weekly Honor Roll
Week 3 (2011, through games on Sept. 17, 2011; released on Sept. 19, 2011)
• Georgia’s Brandon Boykin ran the ball once while also catching two passes for 14 yards in a 59-0 win over Coastal Carolina on Sept. 17. Boykin also returned a kick for 47 yards and on the defensive side of the ball he recorded four total tackles including two for loss in the Bulldogs’ win.
• Florida’s Chris Rainey had 21 carries for 108 yards, two receptions for 104 with a touchdown and three punt returns for 21 yards in a 33-23 win over Tennessee on Sept. 17. Rainey also blocked a punt that set up a Gator field goal.
• Georgia Tech’s Orwin Smith had five carries for 157 yards, breaking off a 95-yard run on Tech’s first play from scrimmage, the longest TD run in school history. He also had two receptions for 108 yards and a touchdown and three kick returns for 49 yards in a 66-24 win over Kansas on Sept. 17.